Fiber and Mixed Media (FAMM) welcomes artists and creators who are interested in sewing, knitting, painting, stained glass, crochet, jewelry, polymer clay, paper arts, vinyl, wood burning, paper making, and more. Whether you tackle your whole project in our shop, or just pop in for one step of your process, we can’t wait to see what you’re making!
If you’re in the Lowell area, join us for our second-Wednesday-of-the-month FAMM meetup where we hang out, work on our personal projects, and enjoy some great company!
- Sewing machines
- Industrial sewing machine
- Leather stitching/cobbler machine
- Toaster oven for polymer clay and other crafts
- Pasta machines for polymer clay
- Microwave for crafting
- Microwave kiln for small fused-glass projects
- Silhouette cutting machines
- Large-scale vinyl cutter
- Drill press
- Gocco and Yudu silk screen printers
- Paper cutter
- Paper making supplies
- Glass cutter and grinder
- Pyrography (wood burning) tools
- Knitting and crochet needles
- Large cutting mat
- Various small tools for jewelry, grommet setting, printmaking, etc.
- Shared consumable supplies like paint, glue, leather, fabric, paper, vinyl, etc.
Caroline Read & Christy Matte
Questions? Contact [email protected]