Photo credit: khj Brand Activation and Mass Development
Who We Are
Lowell Makes is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, shared community workshop and laboratory. We are an organized group of local artists, engineers, makers, and thinkers who work together to provide tools and learning resources to the public.
What We Do
We use these resources to collaborate on individual and community projects in order to promote science, technology and art; while working and experimenting on innovative ideas to encourage learning within our community.
Why We Do It
At Lowell Makes we believe that collaboration is a truly effective form of learning. To that end, our members and volunteers teach classes, hold unique educational events and collaborate on cool projects.
Why Should I Join
- 24/7 Access to our tools & space
- A voice in how the organization is run
- Discounts on some classes and workshops
- Members-only forums and mailing list
Our weekly Open House is the best time for you to meet other Makers and get a tour of the Makerspace. The event is open to the public and starts at 6:00pm every Wednesday.
* Note: Due to COVID-19, weekly Open Houses at Lowell Makes are currently postponed, but we still welcoming new members! Use the contact form below to contact us and schedule a one-on-one tour of our makerspace.
On the 1st Tuesday of each month, there will also be an Official Monthly Membership Meeting at 7:00PM. Official meetings involve committee reports and voting on matters concerning the Makerspace.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Gold Sponsors: Gallagher & Cavanaugh LLP, Dan & Kathy Tappan, Amy & James Saunders, and John Noto (in honor of Dorothy & Tony Noto)
Platinum Sponsor: RIKON Power Tools
Learn more about sponsorship