The Cosplay Shop at LM is a one stop shop for everything costume & prop related. With multiple large 4 x 8 standing tables pre-treated with self healing mats you can get right to work on them without any prep or need for cutting mats of your own. There are also a plethora of tools at your disposal, from power tools like heat guns, rotary sanding drums, hot glue and the likes to specialized tools like leather/foam die-cutters, foot press rivet & skivers, not to mention the basics like blades, scissors, large metal rulers, contact cement & more. The shop is frequented by cosplayers of all different backgrounds and skill levels so there is always a friendly face to get you out of a creative bind, geek out over concepts or even help take your project to the next level!
- Spray Room
- State of the Art Marathon Ventilated Spray Booth
- (separate checkout required with Ronald Weed-Roy or Savage Suon)
- Chop Shop
- Down draft table to catch particulates while sanding
- Band saw
- Sewing machines
- Hot glue
- Heat guns
- Materials, consumables & large scraps available for use
- General use tables with self healing matts for all sorts of projects. Blades can be used directly on top of of matted tables
- Elevated premium storage on balustrades for personal projects & materials
- Temporary project staging area on Industrial rack for on going projects
But best of all, get acquainted with skilled cosplayers just like you, that you can bounce ideas off of or can help take your props/costumes to the next level.
Questions? Contact [email protected]