Becoming a member provides you with 24/7 access to our tools and workspace outside of public training, workshops, and classes. As a member you also have a voice in how the organization is run.
Your membership dues directly fund our non-profit mission, allow us to build our collection of tools and workshop offerings, and enable us to do even bigger things for our community.
Members are also allowed to hold events, use the space for meetings, and even have guests over (guests must sign liability waivers).
- Choose one of the membership options from the table below.
- Register for a User Account on our Member Portal (where you will read and sign the Lowell Makes Membership Agreement and Lowell Makes Waiver Of Liability)
- Come to a weekly open house or membership meeting, or email us to set up a time to connect.
- We’ll walk you through the rest of the sign-up process and get you a key fob.
- Show commitment, have ideas, and get involved!
|Home Base for Your Business||For the Serious Users||For the Hobbyist||Available upon request|
|24/7 Access to all Facilities||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Class/Workshop Discount||✔️ 20%||✔️ 20%||✔️ 20%||✔️ 20%|
|Locker Rental||✔️ 2 units included||✔️ 1 unit included||✔️ additional $10 per month||❌ not available|
|Conference Room Rental||✔️ 4 hours included||✔️ 2 hours included||✔️discount on public rate||❌ not available|
|Classroom Rental||✔️ as available||✔️ as available||✔️discount on public rate||❌ not available|
|License Floorspace (additional fee)||✔️ as available||✔️ as available||❌ not available||❌ not available|
|Reserve Equipment*||✔️ by request||✔️ by request||❌ not available||❌ not available|
|Additional Members at $35 per month||✔️ up to 5 additional team members||✔️ up to 2 additional team members||✔️ 1 team member, must be same household||❌ not available|
*none of our equipment currently requires a reservation