Lowell Makes is an entirely member and donor driven community. There are several ways to contribute, all of which support our mission 100%.
All monetary donations go directly into our general fund, to be used towards our continued operations, including maintaining the facility, paying utilities, obtaining equipment, and other capital expenses. There are two ways to donate funds to Lowell Makes.
- Donate online – please fill out our online donation form.
- Donate by mail – make checks payable to Lowell Makes, Inc. and mail them to:
47 Lee St
Lowell, MA 01852
Nearly all of our tools and equipment came to us through donations and collective purchases. If you have tools, materials, and equipment in good condition, we are always happy to consider donations. Please contact us in advance, so we can make sure we have the appropriate space to house your gift.
In addition to tools, we also welcome contributions for more mundane items, like paper goods and trash bags. Please see our Wishlist to see our current needs.
Lowell Makes has no paid staff, so we rely on the generosity of our wonderful volunteers for our complete operation. We are always looking for help, especially in the following ways:
- Teach a workshop – If you are interested in teaching at Lowell Makes, please fill out this form to get started.
- Provide a skill – we can always make use of skilled volunteers. If you are a marketing whiz, we want to know. Licensed trades-person? We might need your help.
- Spread the word! – Share your experiences at Lowell Makes with friends and family, to let others know about all we have to offer.
- Clean up parties – No one likes to clean, but we try to make it a bit more tolerable with semi-regular Space Cleaning Days. We can always use a hand on these days. Check our Calendar for the next one.