- This event has passed.
One Time Pottery Wheel Workshop (Dates for July and August)
July 6 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00pm on Friday and Saturday, repeating until August 11, 2018
An event every week that begins at 1:00pm on Sunday, repeating until August 11, 2018
This two visit workshop is perfect for anyone who wants to experience the basics of throwing clay on a pottery wheel or who has experience and cannot commit to a class. This is a fun 2 hour long class of guided instructions to help you create up to four of your own functional pieces of pottery. This class can hold up to six people and is perfect for those who have little, a lot, or no experience.
- Snacks welcome.
- Must be 21+ for BYOB
- You have the option to come back a second time to glaze your piece ( the second visit is INCLUDED in the price, and will be at least one week later)
- Most work will be ready for pick up three weeks later. Pieces can be picked up most Tuesdays- Thursday nights 630-9PM. You can also contact the instructor to set up an alternative time if that does not work. Your art will be held no longer than one month after the work is ready for pick up.
- Must be over the age of eight
- you must come back to glaze your work within 3 weeks of a workshop
- Please arive on time, classes have multiple people and detailed instructions follow a schedule
Your ticket includes both visits, all directions, materials, and kiln firing fees
Max students: 6
Lowell Makes Members are entitled to a 20% discount after the costs of materials.
Chelsi Hanley grew up in Lowell Massachusetts and pursued a degree in Fine Arts at the University Massachusetts Lowell. Currently she is growing her pottery collection and is the owner of The Pottery Mill, located inside Lowell Makes.Purchase on Eventbrite