- This event has passed.
One-Time Pottery Wheel Workshop (Dates for January)
January 18 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
One event on January 18, 2019 at 7:00 pm
One event on January 19, 2019 at 7:00 pm
Class provided by the Pottery Mill LLC. This one or two visit workshop is perfect for anyone who wants to experience the basics of throwing clay on a pottery wheel or who has experience and cannot commit to a class. This is a fun 2 session, (2 hour long each) class of guided instructions to help you create up to four of your own functional pieces of pottery. This class can hold up to six people and is perfect for those who have a lot, little, or no experience.
- Snacks welcome.
- Must be 21+ for BYOB
- You have the option to come back a second time to glaze your piece ( the second visit is INCLUDED in this price, and will be at least one week later)
- Most work will be ready for pick up three weeks later. Pieces can be picked up most Tuesdays- Thursday nights 630-9PM. You can also contact the instructor to set up an alternative time if that does not work. Your art will be held no longer than one month after the work is ready for pick up.
- Must be over the age of eight (8)
- you must come back to glaze your work within 3 weeks of a workshop
- Please arrive on time, classes have multiple people and detailed instructions follow a schedule
Your ticket includes both visits, all directions, materials, and kiln firing fees
Max students: 6
Chelsi Hanley grew up in Lowell Massachusetts and pursued a degree in Fine Arts at the University Massachusetts Lowell. Currently she is growing her pottery collection and is the owner of The Pottery Mill, currently located inside Lowell Makes.Purchase on Eventbrite