- This event has passed.
Mill City Skill Share 2018
May 19 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join Lowell Makes as we host a day of free workshops for the whole community. Come learn a new skill from a variety of local makers. Sign up for the mailing list here to get updates as we lead up to the event.
The schedule for workshops is listed below, and is subject to change. All workshops are free of charge and open to all ages. Hope to see you there!
Thanks to all of our instructors, volunteers, and supporters!
- Prae – Prae helps small businesses, and entrepreneurs gain a better understanding of marketing, & build deeper relationships with customers. We make marketing a little less scary all while helping you achieve your goals.
- A Custom Massage & Skincare – massage, skincare, workshops and classes.
- Peacock Chalk – an Independent Designer for Chalk Couture.
- Mill City Grows – dedicated to growing a healthier Lowell through creating urban food production sites throughout the city and providing the tools for safe urban growing!
- Mill City Cheesemongers – locally sourced cheese and provisions.